Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xara Xtreme 5 Silver Free until August 31, 2012
08-21-2012, 08:37 PM,
Xara Xtreme 5 Silver Free until August 31, 2012
About
Quote:Xara Xtreme is the perfect graphics tool for all your drawing, photo and design needs. Whether you want to create illustrations, edit your photos, layout a brochure or create some web graphics, Xara Xtreme's fast and easy to use design tools make it a pleasure to be creative.
http://www.xara.com/us/resources/xtreme5/

Although its a bit old version but is till usable on latest Windows.
Quote:Now you can get Xara Xtreme 5 for FREE! Yes, it's true, completely free, no charge whatsover! This is the full download version of Xara Xtreme 5, as previously sold for $79 !
http://www.xara.com/us/specialoffers/designer/
Quote:Why are you giving me a free Xara Xtreme 5?
There are still tens of thousands of people using very old versions of Xara X, X1 and Xtreme 2,3 and 4, which are recorded, downloaded and unlocked (if you've lost your CD) through some very old systems. That is a problem for our customer support and network support staff. We would really prefer that you were using a more up to date version, so we are simply offering you one for free!
Offer ends August 31.
Quote:How do I unlock/install Xara Xtreme 5?
Just run the download and follow the prompts. You will be asked to register (best to use your existing account if you have one) and sent a serial number. If you have any problems please visit our product installation and account queries troubleshooter for full step by step instructions.
Like Post Reply
08-22-2012, 04:13 AM,
RE: Xara Xtreme 5 Silver Free until August 31, 2012
Have you tried this program sujay? Is it any good?
Like Post Reply
08-22-2012, 08:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2012, 08:38 AM by sujay.)
RE: Xara Xtreme 5 Silver Free until August 31, 2012
(08-22-2012, 04:13 AM)PCbasics Wrote: Have you tried this program sujay? Is it any good?
Hi! I saw you've also asked this to Ashraf ! Unfortunately you'd get same reply from me Undecided. I have not tried it ever but have seen some good reviews in the Web. Personally, I wouldn't suggest you to use a older & probably less(un) supported software because there are every chance of a vulnerability. Sleepy
Like Post Reply