Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WeHostFree is now GeeksHosted
11-01-2013, 09:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013, 09:34 AM by sujay.)
WeHostFree is now GeeksHosted
WeHostFree, the newly launched Free and Premium hosting providor have changed their brand name and also their wesite address to GeeksHosted. So, all urls of wehostfree.com will now redirect you to geekshosted.com urls.
But, existing Web Hosting users have to change their nameservers to the following for having their sites online.
NS1.GEEKSHOSTED.COM
NS2.GEEKSHOSTED.COM

[Image: image.jpg]

I have a site hosted at geekhosted free hosting and I must say that it has provided me good services. I have not received any downtimes during my 1 month of hosting. I appreciate that it allows to host only paid domains. Moreover, they provide good and fast support (via tickets) which is quite astonishing considering the support of other free hosts (mainly via forum post).

GeeksHosted now offers 3 types of Free Shared Hosting services, 3 types of Premium Shared Hosting services (starting at $1.95/ month) and 3 types of Reseller Hosting services (starting at $3.95/ month).

Free Shared Hosting Plans

[Image: Free.png]

Premium Shared Hosting Plans

[Image: premium.png]

Reseller Hosting Plans

[Image: reseller.png]
Like Post Reply
01-05-2014, 10:56 PM,
RE: WeHostFree is now GeeksHosted
Thank You!

Best Free Hosting Service EVERExclamation
Like Post Reply
07-10-2014, 01:18 PM,
Bitcoin and Perfect Money payments added!
Like Post Reply
07-15-2014, 10:21 PM,
GeeksHosted is now THC Servers
Like Post Reply